Members of the GSB Veterans Club actively support a number of veterans community & transition efforts:
The nexus of all things military at Stanford! The Office for Military-Affiliated Communities (OMAC) focuses on the administration and management of VA financial benefits, coordinates and supports educational opportunities for military-affiliated communities, and conducts outreach to faculty regarding engagement and support for faculty grants or other funding specifically identified for military and veteran communities.
- 4 week in-residence certificate program at Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Learn to develop, commercialize & communicate business ideas with academics from Stanford faculty, guest lectures from Stanford vet alums & participation in a team-based venture project
- Special bonuses for vets: 86% discount off public pricing, visits to Bay Area companies, career advising & private events with the Stanford GSB community
-- 4-week training program in Silicon Valley designed to connect talented veterans with some of the world's most exciting companies
-- Spend one week each onsite at PayPal, LifeLock, BMC Software & Andreessen Horowitz(early investors in Twitter/Facebook/Airbnb) participating in classroom instruction, team projects & professional networking
-- Also visit Coinbase, LinkedIn, Twitter, Uber, and many other top companies
- Previous program speakers include Marc Andreessen, Ben Horowitz, Meg Whitman, Dan Schulman, Charles O'Reilly, Gail Taylor, and Dick Costolo
-- Qualified participants will have the opportunity to interview with the host companies at the end of the program (previous graduates have accepted roles with Box, HP Enterprise, Medallia, PayPal + others)
- We're building a technology platform that fast-forwards the transition process for every service member, veteran, and military spouse.
- A typical VetTechTrek event is an immersive recruiting experience inside of 10 companies in two days.
- We also pair up world-class veteran founders with elite technology mentorship and sources of funding.
Make your next mission count: receive tailored inbound job opportunities just by signing up.
VETCON is the veteran entrepreneur [vetrepreneur] conference, an annual gathering of visionaries, hustlers, and game-changers from around the world. We promote the international community of veterans who run their own businesses.
DEF is an independent, not-for-profit group of emerging defense leaders that strive to solve national security problems from the bottom-up by exposing defense professionals to the techniques and experiences of civilian innovators and social entrepreneurs.
H4D is a spring quarter class designed to provide students the opportunity to learn how to work with the Department of Defense (DoD) and Intelligence Community (IC) to better address the nation’s emerging threats and security challenges.
The weekly newsletter of everything veteran in the SF Bay Area